cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

How do I change the label property if label's displaymode is "Edit" ?

Hello,

I am changing the label properties based on it's mode as follows:

DisabledBorderColor : If(IsBlank(Dropdown1.Selected.Value) = true, Color.Red,RGBA(237,237,237,237))

BorderColor : If(IsBlank(Dropdown1.Selected.Value) = true, Color.Red,RGBA(237,237,237,237))

However, above works only when label is disabled, when it's enabled OR Displaymode == Edit, above formula is not working.

Any clue?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dave8 ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:

1.JPG

In order to see the effect clearly, please set the BorderThickness property of the Label to a proper value:

If you have solved your problem, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

This seems to be working after sometime, unfortunately, there is no option to delete question and I am unable to delete!

Thanks,

If it working mark you reply as a solution to close it

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dave8 ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:

1.JPG

In order to see the effect clearly, please set the BorderThickness property of the Label to a proper value:

If you have solved your problem, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,133)