cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

How do I get all the booked times for a meeting room?

I am trying to get all the booked times in a day for a meeting room in 30 minute increments. 

I'm using the Office365Outlook.FindMeetingTimes function but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. The meeting times returned don't make sense. 

It should return all booked times from between 8am of the day until 6pm in 30 minute intervals. MeetingStartTime is "1/17/2021, 8:00:00 AM" and MeetingEndTime is "1/17/2021, 6:00:00 PM". I convert them to UTC since that's what I saw other examples online do. The strange thing is it doesn't matter if I convert it to UTC or not, I get the same results regardless. My time zone is PST. 

Screenshot 2021-01-07 185842.png
The StartTime is always this:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 191818.png

The EndTime is just the same except everything is 30 minutes more than StartTime. But this makes no sense. Even on days where there should be no booked meetings it still gives the same results. And on days where I do have meetings booked, it still shows the same StartTime and EndTime values.

The RequiredAttendees should be correct since it's the same one I use when creating the meeting:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 185959.png

Creating the meeting works fine. I get an email and the meeting shows up on Teams. 

I just want to know if I'm missing something here. I basically just want to get the start and end times in 30 minute increments for meetings booked for a day from between 8am and 6pm for a particular meeting room. Thank you. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (21,284)