cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louiseafraser
Regular Visitor

How do I make my own copy of Onboarding Tasks?

I have been reading through these forums and learned the "Make app own" function no longer exists.

Is there a workaround for using the onboard template which will allow me to access the excel workbook to amend some of the collections?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: How do I make my own copy of Onboarding Tasks?

Hi @Louiseafraser 

Please reference this case Onboarding-Template-Setup-Trouble 

Best Regards.

yuxi

Louiseafraser
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I have previously gone through that thread however still cannot find any trace of a saved excel within anywhere on my computer.

I have also started an app from scratch and cannot seem to import data from tasks even once I have added it as a connector, gallery will not use it.

Louise

Max44 Helper V
Helper V

We will create a SharePoint list and use an Employee Onboarding Content Type with the site columns necessary to capture our required data. We will then use Power Apps to create a custom form with custom screens for the Add, Edit, and View pages. These screens will have different views based on the appropriate information we are attempting to track. Once our form is created, we will use Microsoft Flow to create a workflow to assign a Sequential Case Number for HR to use in tracking, create a new folder in the Document Library with the new Employees Name, create a Word Document in that folder based on a document template, and track the New Employee Onboarding process.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,240)