cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I take the information from two forms to fill out another form?

Hi,

I am trying to build a Power App where a manager fills out a form with the details of a route for the drivers to drive. As well as other details, the manager selects drivers to driver from a Combo Box. There are Route 1, Route 2 and Route 3 and each of these has a Combo Box where different drivers are selected for each route. I was wondering if it is possible to use the details from this manager's form to prefill the driver's form, where each of these forms may vary. I then want the drivers to be able to fill out a form and submit it. Using the data from both of these forms, I would like to produce a separate, overall form to be prefilled and submitted. Is this amount of variables and interconnectivity possible in PowerApps; if so please could someone help me, it would be much appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@Monkey15 

Yeah, its possible.  You should provide a specific example of what you are trying to accomplish so someone can help though.  Screenshots and code you've tried helps too.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,896)