cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaneOZ
Level 8

How do i get a user to choose an option to edit in browsegallery and have all related info show

Sorry for any confusion its hard to explain what i want to do

I have an app where the users are presented with a gallery and are viewing a list filled with tyres and rims (Tyre and Rim register) these all linked with a truck number, id like them to not see anything besides the trucks ie DUMPTRUCK1 and DUMPTRUCK2.

How do i do this??? do i group the list or filter it somehow?

When the users see the truck numbers ie Truck1 and Truck2 they are taken to another screen and select the rim and tyre from that truck and change the rim or tyre on the edit screen

This is what i have so far i have a gallery screen that views the truck

1.png

then they select the rim or tyre

2.png

then they select a tyre (each number has a seperate screen i.e pos1 takes you too editpos1screen and pos2 takes you too editpos2screen etc etc

then on the edit screen 

3.1.png

(Ignore the errors, that was when i was trying something)

2 REPLIES 2
panand99
Level 10

Re: How do i get a user to choose an option to edit in browsegallery and have all related info show

@shaneOZ 

"id like them to not see anything besides the trucks ie DUMPTRUCK1 and DUMPTRUCK2."

Could you please explian this? Is there any mapping to which user have the access to view details of any truck?

shaneOZ
Level 8

Re: How do i get a user to choose an option to edit in browsegallery and have all related info show

no worries, at the moment they are viewing 4-10 entries all titled DUMPTRUCK1 and DUMPTRUCK2 as there is 4-10 Tyre and Rims associated with the tyre and Rim register, id all the entries to be somehow grouped so when they click on the truck in the browsegallery they they select which tyre and rim they want to change

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,556)