cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuisTorres
Helper II
Helper II

How do you center a power apps published app?

when I remove the scale to fit, when I view my published app on the web it now left aligns to the screen. Is there any way to center align it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Setting the form "X" value to:

Max(0,(Parent.Width/2)-(FormWidth/2))

Will always place the form in the center of the screen, or to the left of the screen in case you shrink the window.

Also for this to work you need to disable screen fit, and have the screen width set to Max(App.Width, App.DesignWidth)

Hopefully this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PytByt
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @LuisTorres 

I think is best to leave the Scale to Fit option On... :3 

Regards,

pytbyt

Normally I would, but my form is a bit big cause its meant to be a form for desktop, so scale to fit will make the fields so small that they are unreadable.

Setting the form "X" value to:

Max(0,(Parent.Width/2)-(FormWidth/2))

Will always place the form in the center of the screen, or to the left of the screen in case you shrink the window.

Also for this to work you need to disable screen fit, and have the screen width set to Max(App.Width, App.DesignWidth)

Hopefully this helps someone else.

urathikau
Regular Visitor

I have also facing this problem . In personal environment its working fine. But in published in another environment its not center aligned. Please help to resolve this.

urathikau
Regular Visitor

I have a canvas applicaiton and  I want the app in the center and if I reduce the browser size it should automatically fit the size. I got it fixed by disabled optimize embedding appearance and resize based on the browser but not fit in center . If I enabled lock aspect orientation, it appears center and not resizing. Please help me how to achieve this

graemethompson1
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps tells me FormWidth is gibberish.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,113)