Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galina73
Helper V
Helper V

How ro sum up filtered data in the table

Hello, 

I have connected SP list to my powerapps form and displayed it as a table. I have sime filters in this table,  and need to sum up data in colums and show the result.

Pleas,e help, how to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Galina73 ,

There is no other code I can supply - that is the correct syntax for totalling a numeric field in a gallery. It cannot be a number in your data source, otherwise, this would work.

GalTotal.jpg

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Galina73 ,

Use

Sum(YourGalleryName.AllItems,YourFieldName)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hello,

Where shall I put this formula ? Shall I insert a new text field? ( see my screen attached)

@Galina73 ,

I cannot open the Word document you attached, however you can put it wherever you want (on the Text of a Label will display it).

It shows error, as it does not recognise columt in the table as number.

My formula is Sum(DataTable1.AllItems,Стоимость_Column1)

@Galina73 ,

The syntax is correct - is your column Стоимость_Column1 a number field?

In the original SP list this is a number, and I did not change it, when linked SP to table. How can I check and correct it, if it is not a number?

@Galina73 ,

First look at your SharePoint field definition - it should say Number - but another question, can you see the field in your gallery?

Yes, I see it, and see that it is custom field, and seems to be not a number

@Galina73 ,

Try this first

Sum(
   DataTable1.AllItems,
   Value(Стоимость_Column1)
)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,505)