cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

How to Build a Power App which populates multiple input boxes

Hi, Power APP Team,

I am working on a project which has a requirement of the request form for a product procuring with all details of the product.

Hence there are chances that a request can be from a single Buyer with multiple product names and their details.

We thought of adding all details to the Excel Sheet and attaching to the Request form. But again it is tough to keep the record with ID.

Pleaseeee Suggest away so that a request form can take multiple inputs and has to be stored in the SharePoint list in a single shot.i., submitting a bunch of requests in a single shot by a single requestor.

EX: Attached

Help me out !!

Thanks

Bhagya

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@BhagyaPlus 

Can you give us an example of a possible request form? Also, should the request be stored in a single item or multiple? If single (probably suggested), a column for each detail needs to exist. I can imagine that might not an ideal solution.

If I get it right, perhaps storing all products in a separate list and just referring to the request list with the ID of that product makes more sense. 

Anyway, if you could provide some more details about each stage, that'd be great.

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

@FabianAckeret 

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I have attached an Excel Sheet to take all the details if the Request is for more than 10 Part Numbers.

The problem is if we are attaching the Excel, it's not a solution. I want to make the Work easy and want to get rid of the Excel Sheet.

It's ok if the request is stored in a Single Item like a single Request.

I have attached the screen Shot of our Form on which I am working.

Thanks

Bhagya

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,062)