cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to Change the display layout based on Screen size

Hi Thanks for the reply as you are very helpful with the queries. I have one other issue here, can there be any functionality implemented, such that, if the user is using Phone the screen will have Screen1 if the user is using Tablet then a different screen which consists a combination of screen1+2 else if it is desktop then it should show different screen1+2&3 respectively. Hope you know what i mean by this. I want to show different information based on screen size. cause if I'm only using phone layout to display desktop and tablet then the application seems very weried. I want in such a way the on phone user should see the different layout, on tablet different layout and on desktop different which will be extra-large size, Is there anything like this possible? Im using the Canvas model here .. mY guess to achieve these creating components. but I'm sure. Can you brief me more about how and what ways this can be achieved?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: How to Change the display layout based on Screen size

Try and watch this webnar if it can help:
https://youtu.be/2vLExgUVgog?t=783

If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,320)