cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suresh4790

How to Design the screens for individual users and how to pass the screen in flow

Hi ,

I am planning to design the power apps forms after migration to SPO, In SP2013 I have designed the infopath form 3 level of approvals. Now same functionality I want to implemented in power apps , Can you please suggestion me in power apps how to implemented the approval forms .

Action: Repeating tables ,approval forms, display the section in based on login user, once approved make it read only and SLA of the request... these all things is it possible in power apps, if it's possible then share some links or suggestions. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

It sounds like you are very new to Power Apps.   I would highly recommend taking some very basic training so you understand the basics before you get started. 

Here are a couple good places to start:

https://training.powerapps911.com/courses/power-apps-and-power-automate-getting-started

Microsoft PowerApps for Beginners - Build your first App (Tutorial) - YouTube

Get started with Power Apps - Learn | Microsoft Docs

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,912)