Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phineas
Helper II
Helper II

How to Format Field for Currency

I've got a Label in a Gallery.

I need the data in the Gallery to display as 'Currrency', and not just a decimal deliniated number.

The data is formatted as currency in SP, but doesn't translate as such in the Power Apps Label.

How can I ge the following to do what I need? All three fields in the image should be displayed as 'Currency'.

Phineas_0-1614632356707.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Edit - Found my answer .....Text(ThisItem.FieldName, "#,##0")

How do I write it in the third field in the image so that it knocks all decimals off the number and adds a thousands comma and hundreds of thousands comma?

To: 1,234

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Phineas 

I am not sure where CONCIDNoFld_185 fits into your formula, but your formula should be:

Text(ThisItem.UnitCostPerSquareFoot, "$#,##0.00")

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Edit - Found my answer .....Text(ThisItem.FieldName, "#,##0")

How do I write it in the third field in the image so that it knocks all decimals off the number and adds a thousands comma and hundreds of thousands comma?

To: 1,234

View solution in original post

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Phineas 

I am not sure what your logic is for going from 1234567.1234567 to 1,234.   Seems to me there must be some division math there to get to 1234.

However, based on what I perceive is your question, then the following will get you there.

Text(Round(ThisItem.yourColumn, 0), "#,##0")

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,452)