cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to Get the Selected Record(still in select mode) navigating from another screen.

Hi Mates,

as of now, we have two (Home, Edit) Screen.

Home Screen is Landing scree. ( Having items in gallery) to edit a record, select the record, 

Navigate from the Home screen to the Edit screen, after making changes save/it will redirect home screen.

Here whatever user-selected recent item( from Home to Edit screen to edit, the same record) still need to select, until Users selected another record in the gallery.

as of now, the gallery Items property is having to load and get data from dataSource.

Default is Blank.

any help to keep the gallery select item(Previous record) 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

I guess you have an icon inside the Gallery. So Onselect of that icon inside the Gallery, create a variable:

Set(SelectedItem,ThisItem)

Then in the Default of the Gallery put the variable:

SelectedItem

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Sorry I don't have any icon inside gallery, but I have icon to allow to update from edit screen means it(icon) will navigate to edit screen, when user saved the record,it will navigate to home screen, there it should be select the same record.

Super User III
Super User III

Please insert any icon and place the formula on its OnSelect.

The icon can even be made Not Visible and it will still work.

Selected.JPG

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (51,206)