cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkumar
Helper II
Helper II

How to Increase height of the power apps screen?

Hello,

I have InfoPath form, which contained more than 200 hundred fields. These fields are designed into tables. Tables are approx 8-10 or can be more. I am trying to increase the screen height and add form. Bur height is not get increasing. Can anyone please help out in this how I can increase the screen height? So  that I can convert the InfoPath form to Power Apps.

7 REPLIES 7
douglasromao
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @pkumar ,

Maybe a solution for you could be to use the flexible gallery design to have a way to use a "flexible" height.

Hi @douglasromao ,

I tried the  flexible gallery design, but it is not increasing the height of the screen. It just increasing the height of the gallery added. Is there any other way we can increase the screen height instead of  gallery height. Like if I click enter post particular field. Height of the screen should be increase.

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @pkumar 

The height of the screen has its maximum value, but in case you are looking for a scrollable kind of thing, you can create a new screen with Scrollable canvas and copy the controls accordingly.

ddeq.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hello @yashag2255 ,

I used the scrollable screen in my application. But I want to show all field at a time instead of scroll the fields and sections. 

Is there any way to increase height auto like InfoPath forms.  

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @pkumar 

What kind of device are you trying to use? You can select the outer canvas size but if you do not want to make it scrollable, then you need to adjust the individual controls in a way that it is under the provided canvas space.

You can set the canvas size from the App Settings as:

der.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hello @yashag2255,

I have tried these solution added the flexible height, scrollable screen and added the custom screen with maximum height and width. But still the issues is not get fixed. I want the screen height where it should increase height auto on adding the new fields or press enter like InfoPath. Windows screen scroll should be occur on increasing the height of the app screen. 

Is there any other way?

moshem
Helper II
Helper II

@pkumar Did you find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,826)