Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blais
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to Input data in an Excel like grid in Power Apps

Hi,
I model my data in a three-column table like the one below. The three columns are [Month], [ProductionType] and [Production]. [Day] and [ProductionType] together are the primary key.

TableTable

I would like to input data in an Excel like grid control like the one below. Note that this is not a pivot table because there is only one record at the intersection of a production type and a month (it's a matrix).

ExcelLikeGrid.png

Did some form control exist in Power Apps to input data in this way. If not, what’s the best way to input this kind of data considering that I have more than 12 months and more than 2 Production type ? Also, my users would copie-paste the values from Excel sometime.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,470)