cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grapejuice
Helper III
Helper III

How to Remove Added custom list from Dropdown by previous user

Currently using this code to allow users to input there data if not included in the choices. However, I would like to remove their data for the next user. I do not know which one to reset sadly. Thanks

If(
!IsBlank(DataCardValue23.Selected),
DataCardValue23.Selected,
If(
!IsBlank(DataCardValue23.SearchText),
{
Value: DataCardValue23.SearchText,
'@odata.type': "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference"
},
Blank()
)
)

Would like to remove those inputs that was not initially in the choices with a "refresh" button or something. Thanks

grapejuice_0-1634576999893.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @grapejuice,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to remove the added choice from the Combo Box?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario?

I have a test and the situation is confirmed on my side, that if you use the provided formula for the Update property of the DataCardValue23, nothing will be added to the options. The options from the Choice column remain the way you set in the column settings.

Please show me how you set the Items property of the DataCardValue23. Generally, we set it as:

Choices([@Tracking].Status)
Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @grapejuice,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to remove the added choice from the Combo Box?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario?

I have a test and the situation is confirmed on my side, that if you use the provided formula for the Update property of the DataCardValue23, nothing will be added to the options. The options from the Choice column remain the way you set in the column settings.

Please show me how you set the Items property of the DataCardValue23. Generally, we set it as:

Choices([@Tracking].Status)
Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

It seems only the user who added sees that choice he added, and if he clears cache it will be gone. So i guess it is okay already thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,050)