cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandraAkujobi
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

How to Sort Gallery

Is there a way to sort the gallery to just show entries within a day and week and then editing it the gallery for just chosen sorting.

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@SandraAkujobi 

"Is there a way to sort the gallery to just show entries within a day and week?"

I think you mean FILTER instead right?  You want to filter on only entries within a specific time period.

...and then editing it the gallery for just chosen sorting.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Please send a details I would need to replicate your app and tell me how it should work.  Be specific 🙂

@mdevaney Yes. I just want to be able to let user view daily and weekly entries when needed.

@SandraAkujobi 
As I said in my previous post: please send all details needed for me to replicate your app. Show me what you want. 1-2 sentences is not enough because it makes me guess what you wanted rather than actually knowing 😞 It is a good idea to be as specific as possible when asking for help on the forums 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (45,079)