cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fior12
Regular Visitor

How to Sort my table with Sort method through sort icon

Hi, afternoon, like below(attached) pic, I wanna display the table data sort by Date... how to achieve it...tks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI @fior12 ,

Firstly, rename your Date field to something else, this is a reserved work in PowwrApps. Also, that is not your Items property of thr Gallery - go to PowerApps, select the gallery and look in the drop-down at top left. Select Items and the value will be in the box to the right of this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @fior12 ,

Two things, what is the Items property of your Gallery and what is the name of your date field?

Hi, WarrenBelz

Morning!

1)what is the Items property of your Gallery ?  ----- it's the Date property.... yyyy/mm/dd

2)what is the name of your date field? ----- the name just called "Date"

below was the raw data, I want to sort by Date column in Gallery of screen...

Capture.JPG

HI @fior12 ,

Firstly, rename your Date field to something else, this is a reserved work in PowwrApps. Also, that is not your Items property of thr Gallery - go to PowerApps, select the gallery and look in the drop-down at top left. Select Items and the value will be in the box to the right of this.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,154)