cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to View BOTH Images Files and PDF Files in the Same Gallery

I believe I've attempted to explain this in a way that is just too confusing; let me try this way.

1. I have several Galleries and Forms being used to add 'New' or update 'Existing' items in several list, and add 'New' items and update 'Existing' data (DteofCQ) in DateofCQ columns in several image/document libraries.

2. I am using the below, along with a handful of Flows, to accomplish this task. I am approaching the naming of the files this way because try to enforce a manual naming protocol dependent upon each user is impractical.

3. I have inherited thousands of pdf files that the Users want to be able to recall to the a Gallery to view. I have rename all these existing pdf files to match the naming convention in the condition below.

3csman_0-1613661959672.png

4. The below returns all 'New' image files to the display Gallery, as desired by the User. 

5. I am using the below in the an Image control of a Gallery to display the images uploaded through the condition above. For all new 'image' files the above and below work fine together. The issue comes when the User uploads a new items and the attached files is a pdf version of their required document instead of an image version (I currently have no control over local file versioning by the user, hence the condition above). 

3csman_0-1613663976161.png

If possible, what is the best way to upload and recall images files (the above takes care of this part) AND view new and existing pdf documents in the Gallery?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,831)