Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivanlawcy
Helper II
Helper II

How to access more 2000 records

Dear all,

May I know that how can I access 2000 records from Share Point list through Power Apps?  

I have try to use collection already but it just collect first 2000 records only.

Kindly advice.

Concurrent(
ClearCollect(CollectionA,Filter(varDB,Value(ID)<2000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionB,Filter(varDB,Value(ID) >=2000 And Value(ID)<5000)));
ClearCollect(NameofCollection,CollectionA,CollectionB)

Thanks.

22 REPLIES 22

@Maurits 

Is it possible for you to share your flow? I'd be interested in seeing how you've set it up.

Cheers

MartinHagara
Helper II
Helper II

hi,
Please advice: I do not work with a filter with signs greater or less, I can only use equals. Can you give me some advice?

For example: Collect(colXXX; Filter(MySPlist; ID > MaxID))

Hi all,

One solution that is frequently forgotten is very useful in cases where a large dataset is used to lookup values that are not edited or modified frequently.  There may be a limited application for this but it is great in the right circumstance.  An Excel Static datasource can be added in seconds to an app and has a limit of 15000 items.  All PowerApps functions work without delegation issues including Collect and ClearCollect.  In my post https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/News-Announcements/Automatically-Prefill-City-and-State-using-Zi...  I was able to bring in 43000 items in a few seconds and combine them into a single collection that I use for looking up cities and states from US zipcodes. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (895)