cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to accommodate the DataCard in the single form with proper ordering

Hello Team,

I have a Customized power apps form; where the count of DataCard is more. I ordered the list by setting the count of lines into 3. But, the last lines are not aligned with the form. Pls screenshot for better understanding -

Ordering issue.JPG

Im not able to move that card into the blank space. Pls help me with the solution.

Thanks,

Jaleel Ahmed

3 REPLIES 3
RodCha
Resolver I
Resolver I

Check the 'Height' from all the 'Form • DataCard'

gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Jaleelford_123 ,

There is a problem to obtain this kind of arrangement in a native Form, i think that it is nearly impossible.

As a workaround, you can construct your form with 2 columns and hide the datacard for the rich text editor. Put a richtexteditor control outside the form and fix near the it. 

gabibalaban_1-1647079241983.png

After that , set the update property of the hidden data card to the OutsideTheFormRichTextEditor.HtmlText.

Hope it helps !

Hello Team,

Good Day!

I have a customized Power Apps, i have created a duplicate detection for two Datacards. 1. Document number and 2. Check Number. I used lookup formula when the Datacard is saved. On select option for the submit button the below formula used but it is showing a warning message. If(IsBlank(LookUp('Europe Manual Check Request',DataCardValue18.Text = 'Document number', LookUp('Europe Manual Check Request',DataCardValue11.Text = 'Check number')), SubmitForm(SharePointForm1), Set(showDialogue,true)))

Pls help me. Refer screenshot below - 

Duplicate detection.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,285)