I can't see to find an example of how to call a Custom Connector *from* a Component.
Does anyone have experience with this?
- Component created in a Component Library
- Has 1 TextBox control
- Has 1 Button control
- Has 1 Custom Output Property
- Type: Text? Table?
- Now what?
- When I call the Custom Connector from within the app (instead of from the component), the code is:
- This calls an Azure Function which then responds with the generated barcode shown in an Image control.
- Its unclear to me how to pass the record from the component to the custom connector.
- If I try the same function call in the Component as in the App, I get errors.
What am I missing?
Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.