cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How to assign Sharepoint list field values on Submit that are not on the Form

Hello all, I am new to PowerApps. I have a form with bunch of fields from SharePoint list. Since those fields are on the form in various cards, onsubmit it saves the data into respective fields. I have additiional fields in the list (i.e. Logged in User Name, Current Users Email etc.). I want to assign values to these fields using some logic or hard-coded value as user submits the form. i.e. When user submits - I want to save the form fields data + following - in Logged in User Name = Current SharePoint User, - in Current Users Email = Current SharePoint Users Email Address - in Date Submitted = Today's Date - in Status = "Submitted" Please help. Regards, Nick
10 REPLIES 10

How can you run a patch with a form that contains multi-valued fields, like choice, attachment, etc?

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,344)