cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to auto change datacard value in powerapps based on other Datacard value

Hello Team,

Hope all are doing well and staying safe.

I am in need of your support as I am trying to get tha popped up in a data card based on other column Data.

I tried "If" condition but not sure where i am missing it.

Scenario is: When Column A (which is a choice column) changed it should reflect the changes in the other column which is of status (it is also Choice column).

If Column A is updated as "Yes" the column B should show as "Completed", else  the other choices.

Please let me know how to achieve this.

Regards,

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@rahul_sinha12 

On Default and Update properties of the second data card, you can write the following expression:

Switch(<1stDropDown>.Selected.Value,"Yes",{Value:"Completed"},"No",{Value:"Choice2"},ThisItem.Status)

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@rahul_sinha12 

On Default and Update properties of the second data card, you can write the following expression:

Switch(<1stDropDown>.Selected.Value,"Yes",{Value:"Completed"},"No",{Value:"Choice2"},ThisItem.Status)

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you @rsaikrishna , this I haven't explored. Thank a lot. It worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,693)