cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dave8 Helper IV
Helper IV

How to bind an excel column changes with Edit form in PowerApps?

Hello,

I have records in excel where there are few columns and I am displaying a single record with filter queries in the Edit form.

Now, If any one changes the column name/ add new column/ delete existing column, It should be reflected on Edit form as well.

Is it possible to implement dynamically ?

Thanks and Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How to bind an excel column changes with Edit form in PowerApps?

@dave8 

No, this is definitely not possible in PowerApps.  Your users must be instructed not to add/remove/change the column names in the Excel sheet, otherwise, the PowerApp could break.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: How to bind an excel column changes with Edit form in PowerApps?

@dave8 

No, this is definitely not possible in PowerApps.  Your users must be instructed not to add/remove/change the column names in the Excel sheet, otherwise, the PowerApp could break.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,176)