cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DineshPathak
Level: Powered On

How to bypass the prompt for Base Resource URL for PowerApp using HTTP with Azure AD?

Hi Everyone,

I have used Invoke HTTP with Azure AD action in Flow used in my PowerApp to fetch data from Online User profile Service.

While creating the flow I did pass Azure AD Resource URI and Base Resource URL in HTTP with Azure AD action.

The flow works fine and returns data to my App.

I did share my app, flow to other users.

HTTP.jpg

However, they are getting the below screen asking to sign in 

HTTP1.jpg

When user clicks at sign in against HTTP with Azure AD connection, user gets below screem prompting to enter Azure AD Resource URI and Base Resource URL.

HTTP2.jpg

Am not sure why is it asking users to enter Azure AD Resource URI and Base Resource URL (but only once) again although I passed the same in Flow action itself.

It is not desired as business will not be knowing the URLs.

Please let me know if there is any way to bypass/fix this prompt?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to bypass the prompt for Base Resource URL for PowerApp using HTTP with Azure AD?

Hi @DineshPathak 

Could you please try to test as next?

Are you still having issues with this connector?  Set it up using this information:

graph api - aad.png

Then going to https://aad.portal.azure.com, be sure to click "Grant Permissions" or get your IT person to do this if the permissions you selected are okay--only select the minimum needed for your task. That might be the issue with your current authentication right now.

aad - grant permissions.png

Best Regards.

Yumia

DineshPathak
Level: Powered On

Re: How to bypass the prompt for Base Resource URL for PowerApp using HTTP with Azure AD?

Hi Yumia,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I do not face this issue as I have created the App and corresponding SharePoint Lists.

Whenever, the user (with whom I have shared my App and granted access on corresponding SharePoint Lists) access the publsihed app, he/she is prompted to enter the Base Urls while clicking at Sign In adjacent to HTTP with Azure AD connection. This happens only for once and user is not prompted to enter the Base URL on subsequent access to App.

This is concern as to why it is asking the users to pass the Base URL (even for once) again as the same is already passed while creating the Flow?

Please advise.

gigmog
Level: Power Up

I'm having the same issue, did you ever find a resolution to this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,106)