cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: How to change language

If you expand the languages in your Chrome settings, to show the "Order languages based on your preference", do you have English on top? In my case, Google Chrome is in English, but PowerApps (and other sites that support localization) are shown in Portuguese, as it's listed in the top of my preference list. If you want English to be used for PowerApps, you can click the 3 vertical dots and select "Move to top".

ForumPost001.png

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I only have English version here.

cc.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Open PowerApss Studio in MS Edge (if you previously set  region and settings in Win10 as EnUS), menu inside Studio will be shown on English. After spending some time with Office 365 administrator I couldn't do it for the Chrome so I just transfer to Edge 🙂

I hope that this helps.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

My language seems to be set to UK English everywhere, in Windows, in Office, in Chrome and Edge, in SharePoint all OK

Power Automate Format Number still returns $0.00 where I want £0.00

I can go through and change the locale on all my Formated Numbers but I don't really want to do that.  Is it possible to default locale for Formated Numbers default to my system default locale or is that too much to ask?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,762)