cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to change the direction of Message Icon in PowerApps ?

Hi,

I am trying to change the direction of Message Icon in PowerApps. Currently, the default Icon direction is to left. I want it on right hand side. I am not sure How to achieve this ?Message.PNG

Any help is appreciated. Please see attached .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@Newbie12 

You will not be able to flip an icon like that.  Most icons can be rotated, but this will not help you.

I would consider using an image instead of an icon for this.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@Newbie12 

You will not be able to flip an icon like that.  Most icons can be rotated, but this will not help you.

I would consider using an image instead of an icon for this.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

Thanks! I wish there was an option to change the direction. 😞

Super User III
Super User III

@Newbie12 

Yeah, like I say, an image would be more flexible as it has a FlipHorizontal (and a FlipVerticle) property.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,641)