cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear Gallery cache in Power Apps?

Hello Everyone, I have a question about PowerApps. I have a Gallery which looks like this.

NidhiShah001_0-1605044932953.png

When user clicks on the “Pool Table”, on the Detail Screen user can see pics for “Pool Table”.

Now if a user goes back to Gallery Screen and click on another item (For example: Men’s Black Watch) then user still sees “Pool Table” pics. How can I make sure to clear the Gallery cache such as it will show the watch pics?

Data is coming from SharePoint List. Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nidhi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We tried refreshing the list item on detailed screen, and that worked. Thank you for your suggestion. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Advocate III
Advocate III

If you're moving between Screens make sure you're using a Variable to identify which items to view. If the Galleries are just linked by .Selected then this can be 'forgotten' in the transition between Screens

Like it? please click the Thumbs Up button!
Problem Solved? please click the Accept as Solution button to help other Community members find the answer as well!

Hi Wayne, Thank you for your reply. Let me give it a try. 

We tried refreshing the list item on detailed screen, and that worked. Thank you for your suggestion. 

View solution in original post

Excellent, glad you got it working 👍

Like it? please click the Thumbs Up button!
Problem Solved? please click the Accept as Solution button to help other Community members find the answer as well!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,223)