cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheila33496
Frequent Visitor

How to clear fields (text and a date field) when Toggle Control is set to False

I have a custom powerapps form that has a toggle field (true, false) that when it is true the users can see and fill in their information into text fields. However, when the toggle is set to "false" I want it to go back to disable (which I have done) but also to clear out any text fields that were filled out in regards to that toggle. I can't figure out how to set the text fields to clear when the toggle is = false. Again, based on image below, I want the field to go back to empty whenever the toggle is set to FALSE. Thanks.

2020-12-22_15-44-15.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @sheila33496 ,

On the OnChange of the toggle do something like this

If(
   !Self.Value,
   Reset(TextBox1);
   Reset(TextBox2);
    . . .  . 
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @sheila33496 ,

On the OnChange of the toggle do something like this

If(
   !Self.Value,
   Reset(TextBox1);
   Reset(TextBox2);
    . . .  . 
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

This worked perfectly! Thank you!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (968)