cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClemParpa
Level: Powered On

How to connect data in same formular with to differents tables in MySQL

Hi,

I try to create an apps with MySQL. I would like to know how to connect data from formulars in Power Apps.

For exemple: 

• SESSION
    • ID
    • PRODUIT
  • SITES_SESSION
    • ID_SESSION
    • ID_SITE
  • SITE
    • ID
    • NOM

My table SITE and SESSION are connected together but I don't know hox to create a formular with fields from SESSION and SITE.

Thanks for reply,

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to connect data in same formular with to differents tables in MySQL

Hi @ClemParpa,

Do you want to use a formula to combine fields from SESSION table and SITE table (join two data sources)?

If you want to use a formula to combine fields from SESSION table and SITE table (join two data sources), you must make sure there is a unique join key (same column name, on your side, the ID column is not a unique join between two tables) between the SESSION table and the SITE table.

If there is no unique join key between your two MySQL tables, I afraid that there is no way to join two data sources within PowerApps currently.

If there is a unique join key between your two tables, please check the following thread for more details about joining two data sources:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Syntax-for-joining-tables/td-p/61387

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Can-I-add-fields-from-multiple-data-sources-i...

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,197)