cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wht_629
Helper II
Helper II

How to create PDF file with text input controls and data table of power apps ,then send back to power apps user ?

hi All

I have a material request power apps and runs fine before, now I wanted to create a pdf file with text input controls value and data table  data of power apps form, then send back the pdf file to current power apps user.

my apps scenario like below:

1. user click to open a request details from a gallery of a  display form.

2. there are request header information(some labels and some text inputs) and details information( a data table showed) in this 

display form , also there's a button ( like "printing" or "Export to PDF")

3. when user clicked the button, the data which showed in display form will send to Power automate and created a pdf file (the file name should be named with the request No.) and send this file back to current power apps user.

I checked some threads in power automate forums, but not find the post which met my required, any workaround or direction will be highly grateful !

thanks      

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,374)