cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UC3378
Helper III
Helper III

How to create a questionarre form with model driven with labels?

Hi I want to create a model driven app that is a questionarre form.  However each question is long.  Normally those would be fields i assume.  I tried changing the label for the field in the form but in the form it only shows a portion of the label.  Not sure if this is the way to do it.  How do you add labels in the form that are long that correlate to the field?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @UC3378 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? Would you like to set long questions in the Form?

I made a test as per you mentioned that you "tried to change the label for the field", but it displays the whole sentence quite well, not a portion:

31.png32.png

Please share more details about your App and the Form's Fields.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

@v-jefferni Thanks for replying.  I think I am able to display the label now.  The questions I have now is, is this the right approach to make the form?  The form is an accident form.  With questions and yes or no answers and explanation section if it's answered no.  The questions could be long, so in model driven app, do i simply change the labels of the field to the question?  And i'm assuming I would be able to show the questions as labels in the view as well?  

Or should I do this in a canvas, I can just add labels easily.  But I am not sure how to handle a manual many to many relationship for canvas.  

Your thoughts? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,523)