cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjlovett
Frequent Visitor

How to create two custom edit forms for one library, to attach to two content types

Hello, hope someone can help.....

In SPD 2013 I was able to create two custom 'edit' forms for one library, associate them to two different content types, which also had a different template each.  I've come to PowerApps and I can't see how to create a second custom edit form, could someone assist please?  Assuming that's possible - also, how I would then associate each to my content types.

Many thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tjlovett
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the direction.

My solution has been to use one edit form and create two tabs (buttons) at the top. I need two versions of the form, so all the same columns, but one labelled in English and one labelled in French. I have basically duplicated each label or DataCardKey, overlapped them so they are in the same position, one has the English text, one has the French text and each is set to be visible either when the English or French tab is selected at the top. It works well.  Thank you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gabibalaban
Super User
Super User

tjlovett
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the direction.

My solution has been to use one edit form and create two tabs (buttons) at the top. I need two versions of the form, so all the same columns, but one labelled in English and one labelled in French. I have basically duplicated each label or DataCardKey, overlapped them so they are in the same position, one has the English text, one has the French text and each is set to be visible either when the English or French tab is selected at the top. It works well.  Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,513)