cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ekime89
Regular Visitor

How to disable the error message on top

Hello and happy new year.

i have created a PowerApp for my sharepoint list.

can someone please tell me how i can disable the error message that appears on top (see screenshot)? the message appears if a required field is empty.  

many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @ekime89 ,

The message

An entry is mandatory or has an invalid value. Correct the problem and try again.

cannot really be disabled - you need to fix the source of the issue. Look in particular for the Title column, go to your List Settings, select Title and uncheck Require that this field contains information.

If that is not the issue, look for any other field that is noted as required.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @ekime89 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi,

the fields have to be required! So i dont want uncheck them. As you can see in the attachment i already changed the message (to "Pflichtfeld") below the field.

But i still have no idea how i can change the message from the banner. Looks like a generic message.

Thanks

Tim

Hi @ekime89 ,

Yes I see you changed the error message on the control, but you cannot disable the banner  - this is  built-in Power Apps function.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,328)