cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeherCharanV
Regular Visitor

How to disable usage of keyboard and mouse right click in specific screens of the app

Hello, 

I am building an assessment application with remote proctoring functionality, where in we are allowing users to take assessments from any location and we are monitoring through the camera control streaming. Now, I want to block usage of keyboard and mouse right click as well. How to achieve this?

Also, will we be able to execute any .bat files using the application.

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @MeherCharanV 

It's not possible to block the use of the keyboard and right-mouse click on specific parts of the screen.  Perhaps you could explain this requirement in more detail? What are your concerns about users being able to use the keyboard, and to right click a page?

With regards to executing .bat files through the app, this is also not possible. This applies not only to Power Apps, but to any browser based app, since this would be a security vulnerability.

Thanks @timl , I don't want users to browse internet or any material pertaining to the assessment during the course of assessment, that's why I want to block access to keyboard and mouse right click.

timl
Super User
Super User

Thanks for clarifying that @MeherCharanV. It would be impossible to block users from browsing the internet or accessing any materials on their device during an assessement through Power Apps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,526)