cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppsCreator
Regular Visitor

How to display checkbox value that're on top of an image in PDF

Hello Everyone,
I've a requirement to convert a page that's manually filled by the people working on-site at a trucking company to determine the condition of a truck/trailer.

Below is my method of adoption to convert it into a PDF.

I got the whole form working from changing the values on the custom data card to getting the values populated into an HTML and then showing the same onto a PDF. What I cannot figure out is, I've a static image (that's printed on the page (as shown in the 1st pic)) which the checking inspector ticks if they find any damages on the trailer while it leaves the warehouse. As it was a printed paper earlier, it was easy for them to tick it with a pen where they found the issue. Now that it's on PowerApps I decided to put checkboxes on top of that static images (as seen in the 2nd image) so that user can check the required box as they see fit. I'm not sure how I can bring that checkbox value on top of that image in the pdf. My list in SP and for PDF conversion I'm using MS Flow as shown in many videos.  OnSelect the checkbox functionality is to save the user selected option onto the SP List as well as send the info on trailerSheet.Run() parameter to pass it to the Flow.
Also, I've seen that any borders that are working perfectly fine in regular HTML is not working in flow HTML conversion.
Any help in this regard is much appreciated. I'm open to suggestions. Please let me know if there's a better way to do this if possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AppsCreator ,

I don't think this could be achieved currently. Try to raise an idea in below forum if you need it:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AppsCreator ,

I don't think this could be achieved currently. Try to raise an idea in below forum if you need it:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,069)