cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to display inline attachment for selected viewscreen Selected.'{Attachments}-sharepoint list

I have created 3 screens, new screen to attach images and viewscreen to display inline attachment.

I don't want to use gallery list, instead of for the selected screen data I want to display images selectedscreen

.Selected.'{Attachments}

17 REPLIES 17

Hi, this seems to work for me when I change the AbsoluteUri setting to Value.

cds
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Awesome. THANK YOU!

Hello, 
Just one problem for me, i can see the picture on Chrome browser but not on my Iphone.

I use a Picture Gallery with " BrowseGallery.Selected.'{Attachments}' " on Items

And " ThisItem.AbsoluteUri " on Image

Do you have and idea?

EDIT: i replace "ThisItem.AbsoluteUri" by "ThisItem.Value" and work perfect!!!

Hello everyone. In case you still have questions on the topic, we go through this in some more detail.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Videos/Display-SharePoint-List-Attachments-in-PowerApps/td-p/413...

The .AbsoluteUri requires the user to be logged into the SharePoint front end, while .Value uses the SharePoint connector to fetch the attachment(s)

Dawid van Heerden

Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips

Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1

**If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.

...deleted...

Hi @mdevaney 

Apologies, wasn't aware that this wasn't allowed. The aim is to provide people with answers to their questions, but I will PM you to get more clarity on this.

Have a great day.

Dawid van Heerden

...deleted...

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much.

After i change from absoluteuri to value, the picture appears on the mobile app. 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,782)