cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to display inline attachment for selected viewscreen Selected.'{Attachments}-sharepoint list

I have created 3 screens, new screen to attach images and viewscreen to display inline attachment.

I don't want to use gallery list, instead of for the selected screen data I want to display images selectedscreen

.Selected.'{Attachments}

17 REPLIES 17

Hi, this seems to work for me when I change the AbsoluteUri setting to Value.

View solution in original post

cds
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Awesome. THANK YOU!

ff1_12
Frequent Visitor

Hello, 
Just one problem for me, i can see the picture on Chrome browser but not on my Iphone.

I use a Picture Gallery with " BrowseGallery.Selected.'{Attachments}' " on Items

And " ThisItem.AbsoluteUri " on Image

Do you have and idea?

EDIT: i replace "ThisItem.AbsoluteUri" by "ThisItem.Value" and work perfect!!!

Hello everyone. In case you still have questions on the topic, we go through this in some more detail.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Videos/Display-SharePoint-List-Attachments-in-PowerApps/td-p/413...

The .AbsoluteUri requires the user to be logged into the SharePoint front end, while .Value uses the SharePoint connector to fetch the attachment(s)

Dawid van Heerden

Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips

Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1

**If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.

...deleted...

Hi @mdevaney 

Apologies, wasn't aware that this wasn't allowed. The aim is to provide people with answers to their questions, but I will PM you to get more clarity on this.

Have a great day.

Dawid van Heerden

...deleted...

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much.

After i change from absoluteuri to value, the picture appears on the mobile app. 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,810)