cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Durga
Microsoft
Microsoft

How to do Incremental Load(or load newly created record) from Azure AD to CDS table on daily run using Flow

Hi, 

I have a flow, which gets data from Azure AD to CDS entity/table 

- Initial load is fine: loading/inserting all the data from Azure AD to CDS entity/table 

- In next runs: it should load or insert latest data from Azure AD to CDS table if records does not exist

I have 2500+ Azure AD group members in SG/DLs:

- I should not truncate main table because other column updates happened from PowerApps

Thanks

Durga

2 REPLIES 2
Spamrancher
Resolver I
Resolver I

Did you mean to put this in the PowerApps forum? Seems like it would be a PowerAutomate forum question. That being said, maybe you filter your AD records based on CreatedOn > your-last-Flow-run-time and then check those to see if a Dataverse record already exists?

Durga
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Spamrancher 

Thanks for your reply. CreatedOn is not getting from Azure AD.

I got the solution based on another field using to populate only group wise data, now its working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,103)