How to extract hours and minutes for "Default" field in Hours and Minutes dropdowns from Date and Time SharePoint column?
1. SharePoint column is set to type: "Date and time", also "Include Time" option is set to Yes.
2. For saving I'm using Patch function:
ReqDate: DateE.SelectedDate + Time(Value(HourE.Selected.Value); Value(MinutesE.Selected.Value); 0);
3. For DefaultDate in datepicker this works fine:
LookUp(SPData; ID=eI; ReqDate)
4. Minute and Hour dropdowns are populated with items ["00";"01";...;"23"]
5. I've tried to set "Default" in minutes/hour dropdowns in this way:
Hour(LookUp(SPData; ID=eI; ReqDate))
but this doesn't work.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I think your problem is that you need to convert the output of the Time function to Text - e.g.
Text(Time(Value(HourE.Selected.Value); Value(MinutesE.Selected.Value); 0), "hh:mm:ss")
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.