cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanLektonen
Advocate III
Advocate III

How to filter choices() on Combobox

I am not apple to filter Sharepoint data where the field is a lookup-field in a form.

Is it possible to filter like this:

Filter( Choices(ProjectTasks.Sprint); Project.Value="PROJ0112")

Unfortunately the above is not working when using FILTER.

If I do not use FILTER - it works but lists all data without filterering like: Choices(ProjectTasks.Sprint)

Please help me understand how to filter the new Combobox in a Form using the commando Choices(dbsource.field)

11 REPLIES 11

sorry @Stijn007  - the project i was working on a year ago never went anywhere so I never did get this problem resolved.  good luck; if you do get an answer please post the solution because i'm still interested...

orkavic
Frequent Visitor

I'm working through a similar issue where I am accessing data from lookup columns in my sharepoint list with a series of cboxes. The first combobox accessess my list of customers, then the next combobox accesses the same list but a different column populated by all of the sites owned by each customer, then in the next column I have all the different components owned located on each site.  I would like to show distinct values in the customer combobox, but for some reason with my current formula, the customer names are showing up as blank.  I think there is definitely something there because I can click on one of the blank fields, and the customer sites field populates correctly.. Can someone help me understand what is wrong my formula?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (49,558)