cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marsyazahid72
Helper I
Helper I

How to filter in charts and create a fixed value for labels on the line chart in Power Apps?

Hello!

I am new with charts in Power Apps. However, anyone could help to create a fixed value for labels on the line chart?

My scenario is:

1. a Sharepoint list contains Student Email, Result's Year, Result's Semester, Result's GPA, Result's CGPA
    & Result Slip (attachment).

2. I want to create a line chart that displays specifically only for the student that accesses this app without combine with other student result's information and fixed value for labels at x-axis if the data source had edited/added/deleted?line 2.JPG

Highly appreciate any help and attention! thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
marsyazahid72
Helper I
Helper I

Hello everyone!

I had found the solution.
for filter & sort the value at the x-axis in ascending order.

1. Click on the line chart (where I link with the Sharepoint list) and use the formula below on the Items :

SortByColumns(Filter(Stud_AC,Stud_Email = txt1.Text),"AC_Sem",Ascending)

2. Before that, I also add TextInput as txt1, put the formula User().Email and make it invisible.

Then, the result as per desired!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
marsyazahid72
Helper I
Helper I

Hello everyone!

I had found the solution.
for filter & sort the value at the x-axis in ascending order.

1. Click on the line chart (where I link with the Sharepoint list) and use the formula below on the Items :

SortByColumns(Filter(Stud_AC,Stud_Email = txt1.Text),"AC_Sem",Ascending)

2. Before that, I also add TextInput as txt1, put the formula User().Email and make it invisible.

Then, the result as per desired!

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to figure this out. Hopefully this will prove to be useful for future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,237)