cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3R-Automation
Helper I
Helper I

How to filter out zero values

I am attempting to prevent zero value records from being entered into my report list.  I have a flow that triggers when items are created or modified and then it evaluates a JSON field for the data to be inserted into my report list.  I have a condition that checks for an empty Project field and I would like to also check for the Total Hours field to make sure it does not contain any zero values.  My condition currently is not working when I pass in the field name TotalHours and set it if it is equal to zero.  

This is what my flow looks like:
JSON flow.jpg
The TotalHours field in JSON is defined to be either Null or Numeric.

I have run this JSON a few times in this configuration and it still inserts records even when they contain a Total Hours field with a zero value. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

You might get better answers if you asked this question in the Power Automate community.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

You might get better answers if you asked this question in the Power Automate community.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,038)