cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to force browser refresh using PowerApps?

Hi Everyone,

I using a PowerApp to submit data to Sharepoint List uisng SubmitForm(FormName).

FormName is bound to SharePoint List (mySPList).

I navigate to another screen ViewMyData screen wherein I am displaying the submitted data uisng gallery.

I can view submiited data uisng next arrow in gallery.

However, whereever I try to submit a new form uisng the HomeScreen (I am uisng NewForm(FormName)) at OnVisible of HomeScreen but it retains the value of last submitted record until I manually refresh the browser. Refresh(FormName) or Refresh(mySPList) at SubmitForm(FormName) did not clear the browser cache thus did not resolve the issue.

Is there any way to  force browser refresh (clear cache) using PowerApps once the form is submitted?

Regards:

Dinesh Kumar Pathak

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How to force browser refresh using PowerApps?

I have sometimes found certain action do not trigger onvisible.  This may be one.  Have you tried to the action in the same code line as you use to navigate to the new form - NewForm(FormName)); Navigate(nextscreen,''')

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How to force browser refresh using PowerApps?

Hi,

I'm not sure if you can do that directly, however you could have it use Launch to refresh the page by navigating back to it.

Launch("https://LooneyMcFlooneyLoo.sharePoint.com/sites/TotallyASiteName/Lists/ThisList")

Cheers,

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,515)