cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syhrh
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

How to have multiple filters in galleries

Hi, I have 2 galleries; 1 is the data source from the Leave Type list which is Gallery11 in the Power Apps, and another one the data source is from the Application Record. The Leave Type list has all Leave Types and the Application Record list has all leave requests has been made along with the total days applied. The galleries are to display all employees' total days applied filtered by leave type; Annual Leave, Calamity Leave etc.

syhrh_1-1662080098331.png

syhrh_0-1662079983772.png

My issue is that I have this Gallery10 from the second picture that is filtered by Annual Leave and when I put the Gallery10 inside Gallery11, all columns for Gallery11 have data from Annual Leave. For example, the gallery column for Calamity Leave has data from Annual Leave and it's not even filtered by the leave type yet. So how to filter each leave type column in Gallery11 to make the leave types are correctly filtered?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

You will have to update the Filter part in your formula so that gallery 10 will be filtered based on gallery 11.

Filter('Application Record', 'Type of Leave'.Value = ThisItem.LeaveColumnFromLeaveTypeList)

LeaveColumnFromLeaveTypeList is the column from your Leave type list which is storing all type of leave names.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

You will have to update the Filter part in your formula so that gallery 10 will be filtered based on gallery 11.

Filter('Application Record', 'Type of Leave'.Value = ThisItem.LeaveColumnFromLeaveTypeList)

LeaveColumnFromLeaveTypeList is the column from your Leave type list which is storing all type of leave names.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

@NandiniBhagya20 Thank you for answering my post. But I don't need to do this anymore.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,385)