cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
andygp25 Helper II
Helper II

How to hide a value in a drop down when a value is selected in another drop down

I have a sharepoint list with 2 choices fields. 

I need to hide a value in a drop down if a value is selected in the other drop down.

How can i do that?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: How to hide a value in a drop down when a value is selected in another drop down

@andygp25 

You can make it disappear by using this code in the Items field of Dropdown 2.

RemoveIf(Choices(your_list_name.your_column_name), Value = Dropdown1.Selected.Value)

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

andygp25 Helper II
Helper II

Re: How to hide a value in a drop down when a value is selected in another drop down

I just need to hide a value in drop down 2 if a value is selected in drop down 1. Data source is a Sharepoint list and the drop downs are choices fields. 

can you please give and example ?

Super User
Super User

@andygp25 

I already gave you an example.  Substitute the list name, column name and dropdown 1 name for your own.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,159)