cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to insert a divider that doesn't stay in place when scrolling?

Hello everyone,

I am needing some help with figuring out how to insert a divider, basically a long rectangle that acts as a divider that I can place heading text inside, that won't stay in-place as I'm scrolling through my PowerApps form. Does anyone know of the easiest way to do this? I'm having a weird amount of trouble figuring out how to do this.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CarlosFigueira
Power Apps
Power Apps

If you want to insert a divider in a form, you can add a custom card (see below), and add a rectangle (divider) inside it. You can then drag the card with the divider to reorder it where you want it placed.

ForumPost001.png

Once the card is within the form, it will scroll alongside with the other cards in the form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CarlosFigueira
Power Apps
Power Apps

If you want to insert a divider in a form, you can add a custom card (see below), and add a rectangle (divider) inside it. You can then drag the card with the divider to reorder it where you want it placed.

ForumPost001.png

Once the card is within the form, it will scroll alongside with the other cards in the form.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CarlosFigueira, thank you so much! That did what I was looking for. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,179)