cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeetBhatt
Regular Visitor

How to integrate SharePoint list in model driven app in PowerApps?

Hello Everyone,

I have created many Canvas apps and integrate SharePoint list as data source in PowerApps. Now, i will need to create Modern Driven apps in PowerApps and get data from SharePoint list.

Can anyone help me for the same? Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Meet Bhatt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mira Ghaly,

Thanks for your response,

If i need to integrate SharePoint with PowerApps than i must use Canvas app instead of Model Driven app. Is it correct?

Is there any simplest way (which have no more limitations) to create Model Driven app using SharePoint list?

Thanks and Regards,
Meet Bhatt

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@MeetBhatt 

Model driven apps works only with dataverse , if you want to bring data from sharepoint to Model Driven App you can try using Virtual Entities but it has a lot of limitations check below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/data-platform/virtual-entities/get-started-ve

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi Mira Ghaly,

Thanks for your response,

If i need to integrate SharePoint with PowerApps than i must use Canvas app instead of Model Driven app. Is it correct?

Is there any simplest way (which have no more limitations) to create Model Driven app using SharePoint list?

Thanks and Regards,
Meet Bhatt

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@MeetBhatt

Yes unfortunately you can use only model driven app with Dataverse, If you want to use sharepoint you can use canvas apps

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,475)