Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riphath
Helper I
Helper I

How to limit number of items in gallery with slider

Dear Team,

I have a browse gallery to display items from sharepoint.  (this gallery is created by Powerapps). This has a text box to search.  I have placed a slider over the gallery (as shown in the picture attached).  I have also set the max value of slider to the total number of records retrieved from sharepoint, into gallery. 

my question is: how can I reduce the number of items displayed in the gallery based on the value of Slider. ( I mean to say, if I decrease the value of slider to 10, gallery should show only ten, if I increase the number to 25, it should show 25 items only)

Please help.

with regards

Repath Athyala.

11 REPLIES 11

@WarrenBelz  This solution with Firstn function will work on gallery items > 100?

I have limit 100 items in gallery (rest of the items are loaded when I scroll to bottom) and Mastercheckbox which will set all checkboxes near items to true, then on a button I've created collection which is fitlered by checkbox value = true, but only retrieved 100 items to collection (instead of 465 I had in gallery) 

@Z_Lukowski ,

This is an old closed post. Can you please create a new one with your specific issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,825)