Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riphath
Helper I
Helper I

How to limit number of items in gallery with slider

Dear Team,

I have a browse gallery to display items from sharepoint.  (this gallery is created by Powerapps). This has a text box to search.  I have placed a slider over the gallery (as shown in the picture attached).  I have also set the max value of slider to the total number of records retrieved from sharepoint, into gallery. 

my question is: how can I reduce the number of items displayed in the gallery based on the value of Slider. ( I mean to say, if I decrease the value of slider to 10, gallery should show only ten, if I increase the number to 25, it should show 25 items only)

Please help.

with regards

Repath Athyala.

11 REPLIES 11

@WarrenBelz  This solution with Firstn function will work on gallery items > 100?

I have limit 100 items in gallery (rest of the items are loaded when I scroll to bottom) and Mastercheckbox which will set all checkboxes near items to true, then on a button I've created collection which is fitlered by checkbox value = true, but only retrieved 100 items to collection (instead of 465 I had in gallery) 

@Z_Lukowski ,

This is an old closed post. Can you please create a new one with your specific issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,419)